How to masturbate and why it’s good for you! Let’s focus on self pleasure!
There’s no magic formula to how to masturbate, no one-size-fits-all and there definitely isn’t a single trick we can give that will make you scream from the rooftops. Should we search for new ways to masturbate? How often should you masturbate? Which positions should women masturbate in? Everybody is different and every body is different but we’ve put together a guide (with the help of Jessica Parker) to help you along your journey to masturbation bliss. Better solo sex helps to create better-partnered sex! Too often we expect our partners to know how to please us yet if we don’t know how to please ourselves how can we expect our partners to know? Once we know ourselves on a deeper level we can articulate and communicate with our partners what works for us.
How Should Women Masturbate
Types of Masturbation
- Clitoral – Usually using your fingers and playing with your clitoris. You can also bring in vibrators and other toys for added pleasure. Clitoral orgasms feel tingly along your skin and in your brain. Most women find it easier to orgasm through clitoral stimulation. The clitoris loves repetition. Play around with the pressure to see what you respond best too. Build it up and slow it down if it gets too sensitive.
- Vaginal – Again usually with your fingers or a sex toy but this time penetrating your vagina. People tend to find it harder to orgasm this way with most reporting that they’ve never had a vaginal orgasm. But, when you do you’ll feel it deeper in your body and your vaginal walls will throb. Some people like to mimic the “come hither” motion rather than an in-and-out movement. Repeat the motions that feel good and pay attention to the feeling building up.
- Anal – People always forget about the butt when talking about masturbation. Again, using fingers or sex toys you can orgasm through anal stimulation, most people recommend using a toy as it can be quite hard to reach around. Right before you orgasm, you might feel an intense need to pee, only this time contractions are around your anal sphincter. Remember that butts don’t naturally produce lube so make sure you have plenty to hand.
- Combo – This is where you can get crazy. Using both hands you can play with your clit whilst penetrating the vagina or using a combination of sex toys and fingers. Double-teaming the clit and vagina can cause an explosive orgasm that might even lead to ejaculation.
- Erogenous Zones- Last but by no means least, your erogenous zones. These include nipples, inner thighs, ears, neck and other parts of your body that you can rub, pinch, pull or squeeze during sex causing pleasure. This is a good one to get your partner to do whilst you play with yourself.
How often should you masturbate?
Is masturbation good for you?
What toys to use when Masturbating
Best positions for Masturbating
Dos/Don’ts of Masturbation
Hello, I’m Kitten E, Education & Content Manager here at KK. I’m passionate about educating people about sex in order to remove stigmas and judgment. You can also find me over on my sex-positive Instagram account @diaryofacuriousfemale ❤️