The 25th of September is National Fitness Day – a day to celebrate being physically active. And what better way is there to celebrate National Fitness Day than by working up a sexy sweat? Here we gather some of KK’s favourite “sexercise” positions into a 7-day sexercise plan.
What is sexercise, and what are its benefits?
Just 30 minutes of physical activity is all it takes to benefit our bodies, minds, and general health.
If the gym isn’t your thing, fear not; together with 1Rebel’s Triple Threat Trainer, Clementina De Gregorio, we have devised a guide where you’ll burn calories and release endorphins all in the comfort of your own bed (or someone else’s). Who needs the gym when you can sexercise!
The Killing Kittens 7-Day Sexercise Guide
Monday: Crouching Cowperson
This is a great calorie burner for the people on top, and that’s why we’ve stamped it right at the top of your sexercise routine! Think about holding a squat and pulsing in the gym for 30 minutes!
Technically, that’s what you’re replicating here. This is so good for sculpting the legs and booty – and people on the bottom, you get to take a back seat on this one and enjoy.
- On the bottom – Expect to burn approx. 47 calories. Muscles worked – core.
- On the top – Expect to burn approx. 158 calories. Muscles worked – quads, glutes, hamstrings, core, lower back, and calves.
Tuesday: Reverse Piggyback
Lifters, this is the biggest calorie burner for you. It requires strength and balance, and you will feel like you’ve had a full-body workout. It’s definitely one to try if you haven’t made it to the gym that day!
Lifted people, support your lifters by working your inner thigh strength and wrapping your legs tight around their waist.
- Lifters – Expect to burn approx. 187 calories. Muscles worked – full body.
- Lifted people – Expect to burn approx. 122 calories. Muscles worked – full body.
Wednesday: Standing Splits
This position requires a lot of effort from both party’s strong form and posture, and from the individual who is not doing the splits, it’s crucial here to stay standing. In addition, the Standing Splits helps to build stamina and endurance, pretty much hitting every muscle in the body at some point.
Splitters, you can test your flexibility here by lifting your leg over your partner’s shoulder. Those who aren’t quite so flexible can lift the leg – knee bent – and have your partner/s stabilise you. It’s great for balance and stability.
- Non-splitters – Expect to burn approx. 157 calories. Muscles worked – full body.
- Splitters – Expect to burn approx. 130 calories. Muscles worked – full body.
You’re going to create a lot of heat once you’re in this position. Additionally, this is a great exercise to work on rhythm and becoming far more in sync with your partner.
People on top, there’s a lot of inner thigh strength to be had from this position.
- On the bottom – Expect to burn approx. 40 calories. Muscles worked – core.
- On the top – Expect to burn approx. 100 calories. Muscles worked – core, glutes, and inner thighs.
Friday: Shoulder Stand
This exercise is one for the Yogis; it’s great for core stability and increasing flexibility. In this position, the person being penetrated will get into a shoulder stand, and the person penetrating will kneel behind them, supporting their weight with their arms. Confused? Check this more detailed description from our friends at Kinkly.
- Non-shoulder stand individual – Expect to burn approx. 147 calories. Muscles worked – arms, abs, lower back, and glutes.
- Shoulder-stand individual – Expect to burn approx. 95 calories. Muscles worked – shoulders, upper and lower back, core, and hamstrings.
Saturday: Crabwalk Cowperson
Again, this is another position where the people on top will be getting the greatest gains; quads, glutes, and core will be feeling it the most, but also the arms which are used behind for additional support.
- People on the bottom – Expect to burn approx. 47 calories. Muscles worked – core.
- People on top – Expect to burn approx. 115 calories. Muscles worked – core, quads, glutes and arms.
Sunday: Missionary Plank
Again, this is another position where the people on top will get the most gains. Great for core strength, and you can expect to feel some serious shoulder burn too.
People on the bottom, lift your hips and squeeze your butt for an added glute workout here.
- People on top – Expect to burn approx. 140 calories. Muscles worked – arms, shoulders, chest, abs, and lower back.
- People on the bottom – Expect to burn approx. 43 calories. Muscles worked – glutes and abs.
Why not make it your year-round workout?
Sexercise isn’t just for National Fitness Day—it’s for every day! We believe that when it comes to your physical, mental, and bedroom health, sexercise is definitely the way forward!