Nudity Note: This is not a practical workshop – you will not be asked to get naked, and there will be no nudity on screen. Get comfy, listen and learn.
Would you love to feel more confident naked – be that in the bedroom, or at your first Killing Kittens party?
Ruth Ramsay was a striptease artist and nude model for over a decade, and her stories, wisdom and tips are sure to help you feel more comfortable in your own skin.
Being confident naked isn’t about how you actually look – it’s about self-care, mindset and education.
This workshop will cover:
* Learning what’s common in terms of genital appearance. There is no such thing as “normal”!
* Looking at how to celebrate the healthily uncommon. If it’s not causing you pain or functional distress, embrace it!
* Self-care for self-confidence.
* Seeing yourself positively through others’ eyes.
* Undressing to impress.
* And the number one confidence trick Ruth learnt through her years on-stage…
There will be an opportunity for Q&As at the end – bring all your nudity fears and be ready to have them released!
Ruth Ramsay is a sex coach with a background as a striptease artist and erotic activist. Her dancing and campaigning has taken her from kink dungeons and Times Square penthouse parties to care homes and the Houses Of Parliament. She now combines transformational coaching with this lived experience, supporting clients to deeply understand who they are erotically, what they need, and how to communicate this to partners. Her life’s mission is the recognition of sexual energy as a force for good.
Please note: This event is not hosted by WeAreX.
All of our Educators and their events are approved and recommended by WeAreX.
This event is still free for X PLUS users.